Random Anime Update August 14, 2008

| Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorry for the late update. I get sick Yesterday the good news is today lots of list coming
hapy downloading :D

NB : Dattebayo not yet release the real Bleach so dont downloading the fake one hahahha

[Mahora-Fansubs] Negima!?
Part I
Part II
[Live-eviL] Nijuu Mensou no Musume 14
Part I
Part II
[AoShen] Birdy the Mighty Decode 06
Part I
Part II
[Yuurisan Subs] D.Gray-man 96
Part I
Part II
[Rumbel] Soul Eater 14
Part I
Part II
[m.3.3.w] Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 05
Part I
Part II
[Ainex] Natsume Yuujinchou 06
Part I
Part II
[Chihiro-Fansubs] Ikkitousen: Great Guardians 09
Part I
Part II
[aarinfantasy] Junjou Romantica 01
Part I
Part II
[Anime-Gundam & Shinsen-Subs] Victory Gundam 09
Part I
Part II
[Anime-Gundam & Shinsen-Subs] Victory Gundam 08
Part I
Part II
[Yoroshiku] Antique Bakery 05
Part I
Part II
[m.3.3.w] Itazura na Kiss 18
Part I
Part II
[Dats & aRM] Penguin no Mondai 08
Part I
[BSS] Golgo 13 14
Part I
Part II
[AnimeOne & Conclave] Nabari no Ou 13
Part I
Part II
[BSS] Natsume Yuujinchou 06
Part I
Part II

[Dattebayo] Dennou Coil 02
Part I
Part II
[Nightshade & Yesy] Ikkitousen: Great Guardians 06
Part I
Part II

0 comments: